UPDATE: Results are now posted. Please refresh for updates.
A total of 1,174 or 22.18% of examinees passed the 2013 Bar exam, Supreme Court Associate Justice Arturo Brion said Tuesday. The examination was given during the four Sundays of October 2013 (6, 13, 20 and 27).
For 2013, a total of 5,593 Law graduates took the annual Bar exams at the University of Santo Tomas (UST) administered by the Supreme Court.
The following are the top 10 examinees of the October 2013 Bar exams:
- 1st Place: Nielson Pangan (University of the Philippines) – 85.8
- 2nd Place: Mark Xavier D. Oyales (University of the Philippines) – 85.45
- 2nd Place: Diana Louie Wilwayco (Ateneo de Manila University) – 85.45
- 3rd Place: Ortea, Rudy V. (University of Batangas)-84.20%
- 4th Place: Mopia, Eden Catherine B. (University of the Philippines)-84.05%
- 5th Place: Mercado-Gephart, Tercel Maria G. (University of San Carlos)-83.90%
- 6th Place: Sarausad, Manuel Elijah J. (University of Cebu)-83.80%
- 7th Place: Suyat, Katrine Paula V. (San Beda College – Manila)-83.75%
- 8th Place: Tiu, Jr., Michael T. (University of the Philippines)-83.70%
- 9th Place: Fulgueras, Marjorie Ivory S. (Ateneo de Manila University)-83.65%
- 10th Place: Arnesto, Cyril G. (University of the Philippines)-83.60%
List of Passers
The passers of the October 2013 Bar exam are to be posted below: