Get free pizza, tacos and ice cream when you shop anywhere with BPI Express Credit for a Php2,000/6,000/12,000 spend.
Pizza, tacos, ice cream – FREE! Shop anywhere with BPI express credit for a Php 2,000 / 6,000 / 12,000 spend. Redeem at any Pizza Hut, Taco Bell or Dairy Queen outlet. Promo runs from May 15 to July 31, 2013. Redemption is until September 29, 2013.
So easy to redeem!
- Visit any Pizza Hut Restaurant, Pizza Hut Bistro, Dairy Queen and Taco Bell branch
- Present your BPI Express Credit card used for the transaction.
- Surrender your original charge slip or cash advance slip (minimum single receipt purchase of P2,000, P6,000, or P12,000).
1. The promo is open exclusively to existing cardholders of the following BPI Express Credit cards with good credit standing:
NOTE: The following BPI Express Credit Cards are NOT eligible to join the promo:
2. Promo period is from May 15 to July 31, 2013.
3. To qualify, cardholder should use any of the QUALIFIED BPI Express Credit card types within the promo period for a minimum single purchase transaction of P2,000, P6,000, or P12,000 at any merchant. Transaction should be approved through a Point-of-Sale terminal. Cash advance transactions are also qualified.
4. Qualified charge slip or transaction receipt MUST contain the following:
- Transaction date within the promo period.
- Minimum transaction amount of P2000, P6000, or P12000.
- Card number printed on charge slip/transaction receipt matches Credit Card presented.
- Original (photocopied, unreadable and faded NOT accepted).
- Marked “Customer’s Copy” (Duplicate/Merchant/Bank Copy NOT accepted).
5. Printed charge slip/transaction receipt should be presented to qualify for redemption of the FREE Pizza Hut, Dairy Queen, or Taco Bell food items. Transactions without the printed charge slips/transaction receipts are NOT qualified, such as, but not limited to, the following:
- Online purchases and internet payments
- Mail and telephone order purchases
- Auto-charge transactions
- Mobile transfers
- Cash Advance transactions with no receipt dispensed
6. Cardholder can redeem the featured food items at any Pizza Hut, Dairy Queen, or Taco Bell branch nationwide. Required minimum single receipt transactions and their corresponding free food items are as follows:
|Pizza Hut||Dairy Queen||Taco Bell|
|Pizza Hut Pan Pizza Supreme Line/Thin ‘N Crispy Supreme Line includes: Supreme, Bacon Supreme, Hawaiian Supreme, Bacon Cheeseburger, Veggie Supreme.
Dairy Queen Blizzard includes: Oreo, Chocolate Chips, Strawberry Banana, Rocky Road
Taco Bell Affordabells includes: Pocket wrap, BBQ Potato Bites, Beef Taquito, ¼ lb Beef combo burrito, Pinacolada slush, Nachos, Fun size cheese quesadilla, Cheese roll up, Crispy potato soft taco
7. Redemption is valid until September 29, 2013.
8. To redeem, cardholder must:
- Present for verification the BPI Express Credit Classic and MasterCard card used for the transaction.
- Surrender the qualified original and untampered charge slip/transaction receipt or the original BPI Express Credit Classic and MasterCard cash advance transaction receipt to any authorized Pizza Hut, Dairy Queen, or Taco Bell personnel.
- For BPI Express Credit MasterCard transactions abroad, cardholder must also present the corresponding statement of account where the transaction is billed to verify its Peso value equivalent.
9. The redemption is valid for dine-in and take-out only.
10. Only one (1) free food item can be redeemed per qualified charge slip/transaction receipt. A customer is allowed up to three (3) redemptions per day, per store only.
11. A single purchase transaction requires only one approval. Splitting into smaller transaction sizes and, consequently, requiring multiple transaction approvals will not be allowed.
12. Transactions that are found fraudulent or are consequently cancelled/void or did not comply with the terms and conditions above (i.e. did not meet minimum spend, outside promo period, split transactions, photocopy of charge slip/ transaction receipt, etc.) will not qualify for redemption. Should the cardholder knowingly and intentionally redeem with these charge slips/transaction receipts, BPI reserves the right to charge the cost of the reward redeemed to his BPI Express Credit account. Likewise, redemptions thereafter of cardholder with these charge slips/transaction receipts will be declined/refused without prior notice.
13. Charge slip must be in good condition (i.e. readable transaction date, transaction amount and card number) to verify eligibility. Unreadable charge slips will NOT be honored for redemption.
14. BPI and Pizza Hut/Dairy Queen/Taco Bell shall not be responsible for the replacement and/or acknowledgement of charge slips/transaction receipts that are stolen, lost and/or faded for purposes of redemption.
15. In case of dispute, the decision of BPI with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
16. The Cardholder may request for the retrieval of the copy of the charge slip subject to BPI Express Credit Terms and Conditions. BPI shall be notified immediately through BPI Express Phone at 89-100, or domestic toll free at 1-800-188-89-100, or if abroad, by calling 632-8910000 or its toll free numbers in selected countries listed in BPI EOL, and in writing of any billing error in the SOA. If no error is reported within twenty (20) calendar days from statement date indicated in the SOA, the SOA shall be considered correct and binding upon the Cardholder and his/her supplementary. (Please refer to the BPI Express Credit Terms and Conditions for full details regarding errors or questions on SOA.)
17. The free Pizza Hut, Dairy Queen, and Taco Bell food items cannot be exchanged for cash, other products or discounts.
18. BPI is authorized to give necessary information to its contractor or agent to perform or complete the redemption process of the Pizza Hut, Dairy Queen, and Taco Bell food items.